GENERAL TERMS OF CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE https://calipers.bg/
Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Calipers EAD, UIC 200473959 (hereinafter referred to as “Calipers”) and the Visitors of the Website https://calipers.bg/ (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”).
II. DATA OF THE SITE OWNER
Art. 2. (1) Information about Calipers:
Name: “Calipers” EAD, UIC: 200473959
Seat and registered address: Manastirski Livadi - East district, block 9, entrance A, floor 5, ap. 13A, Sofia, Bulgaria
Correspondence data: Manastirski Livadi – East district, block 9, entrance A, floor 5, ap. 13A, Sofia, Bulgaria, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0899 134 442
(2) The Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: 15 “Ivan Evstratiev Geshov”, Sofia, Bulgaria
tel.: (02) 9402 046
Fax: (02) 9403 640
Art. 3. The site of Calipers provides the visitors with information about activities, services and prices of Calipers, as well as access to the published news and materials.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 4. (1) All publications in the site are an exclusive intellectual property of Calipers and are subject to protection under the copyright and related rights, they cannot be used in any way without the prior written consent of Calipers.
(2) The images on the site of Calipers and other visual elements representing the intellectual property of Calipers cannot be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without the prior written consent of Calipers.
(3) Any unauthorized use of the materials published on the Site without the permission of Calipers is an offense for which the offender carries civil, administrative and penal liability in accordance with the Bulgarian law.
Art. 5. (1) Calipers does not in any way authorize the use of the content of the site in another site through visualization of all or part of the material published in it.
(2) Referring to materials on the Site from other sites is permissible if done in accordance with good morals and commercial practice and if the reference and its presentation do not give rise to doubt about the authorship of Calipers over the materials so that visitors are not misled.
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 6. (1) Calipers take measures to protect the personal data of visitors under the Law on Protection of Personal Data and the Policy for Personal Data Protection, announced on its website on the Internet.
(2) Calipers does not send identifying information to third parties and does not require registration for use of the Site by the Visitors.
V. AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 7. (1) These Terms may be amended by Calipers at any time by promptly publishing of the amended Site Terms and Conditions, together with a notification to the Visitors of the changes.
(2) Changes in these terms and conditions are valid for all Visitors to the Site at the time of their publication by Calipers.
VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Art. 8. (1) Calipers provides access to the content of the Site as it stands and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to the results intended by visitors.
(2) Calipers is not responsible for damages or losses to the Visitors caused by the materials contained in the Site.
(3) Calipers is not responsible for damages caused by the Visitors to third parties resulting from the use of the Site and the materials it contains.
VII. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 9. Visitors to the Site are required to comply with ethical standards and shall not violate the reputation of Calipers by using the site and the materials it contains.
Art. 10. For all matters inexplicitly settled in these general terms related to the implementation and interpretation of this Agreement, the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 11. These terms and conditions shall enter into force for all site visitors from 01.01.2017.